[Air-L] Internet use and social trust?

Mia Lövheim mia.lovheim at teol.uu.se
Mon Feb 9 23:57:20 PST 2009

Dear all,

I have been involved in the planning of a Swedish survey looking at
motives for voluntary work and social trust (generally), and would
like to include some questions on uses of the internet in relation to
the development of social trust, social capital, and participation in
voluntary work that has been tried out previously in international
research during the last 2-3 years.

Any suggestions of questions and/or publication where I can find this
kind of research questions would be most helpful!

Thank you in advance for your help,

/Mia

--
Mia Lövheim TD