[Air-L] IRB Best Practices Resources

Charlie Balch charlie at balch.org
Sat Feb 28 08:03:02 PST 2009

Hello all,
The intent of this message is to discover resources that address *best* IRB
practices particularly in regards to data collection on the Internet.

Arizona Western College is in the process of formalizing our IRB process.
Our shiny new committee would appreciate the opportunity to review and
possibly adopt exemplary IRB exempt, expedited, and full review forms and
protocols. We have a special interest in example informed consent forms as
used for Internet research.

I'll share a link to our elected policies and procedures in a few months.

Many thanks,
Charlie Balch

Note: Cross posted to DEOS-L.

Charles Balch
Professor of Business and Computer Information Systems
Arizona Western College