[Air-L] Automated analysis of large social network

Luca Rossi luca.rossi at uniurb.it
Wed Feb 11 01:48:21 PST 2009

Dear all,

I'm working on a research project aimed to develop a software tool
able to map and analyze how social relations are reshaped on Facebook.
I was wondering if you were aware of any paper or book about large
social network analysis (preferably automated). I'm not thinking about
small scale SN analysis but about large (or very large) SN. At the
same time are you aware of any research based on the analysis of large
quantities of User generated contents? (blog entries or youtube videos
etc.).

thank you all

Luca

--
Luca Rossi
LaRiCA - Advanced Communication Laboratory
luca.rossi at soc.uniurb.it
T. +39 0722 305726 F. +39 0722 305727
http://larica-virtual.soc.uniurb.it/redline