[Air-L] social technology or social media

Dal Yong Jin djin at sfu.ca
Wed Feb 18 21:24:19 PST 2009

Hi everyone,

Some interesting discussions on the internet and homelessness proved another
good example of social technology. I am interested in any theoretical
background readings or frameworks in studing this field. I also want to have
some examplary cases of social technologies other than Wikipedia, MySpace,
Blogs, and Facebook. Do you have any specific area that Web 2.0 changes? If
you let me share your ideas, it will be appreciated.

Jin
School of Communication
Simon Fraser University