[Air-L] birth week groups -- the other side

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Feb 22 15:06:37 PST 2009

Reading the very interesting post about birth week groups makes me wonder
about the other side. Anyone else born about Sept 30, 1942? Should compare
common experiences? This may become a whole new cohort effects research
area.

I'm humorous about this, but it would be fascinating. And to repeat, I
think what Kathy told us is important.

 Barry Wellman, bottle-fed, crib-confined, totally non-organic

  Department of Sociology                         University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                   Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
   I regret that most of my thoughts are more than 140 characters long