[Air-L] the role of new media in reducing health care cost?

Ronald E. Rice rrice at comm.ucsb.edu
Mon Feb 23 19:41:59 PST 2009

Two edited books that include chapters speaking to a wide variety of
potential benefits -- and disadvantages -- of online health information and
health care.  Tables of contents of both are available at:
http://www.comm.ucsb.edu/faculty/rrice/B10.htm
and
http://www.comm.ucsb.edu/faculty/rrice/B6.htm
Ronald E. Rice
Arthur N. Rupe Chair in the Social Effects of Mass Communication
Co-Director, Carsey-Wolf Center for Film, Television, and New Media
President of the International Communication Association 2006-2007
Dept. of  Communication, 4840 Ellison Hall
University of California
Santa Barbara, CA 93106-4020
Ph: 805-893-8696; Fax: 805-893-7102
rrice at comm.ucsb.edu