[Air-L] Communities of Practice from a Technocultural Studies Perspective

Mike Chapman mcchapman at mac.com
Wed Feb 25 14:50:55 PST 2009

Hi Folks,

I'm starting to dig into research related to Wenger's communities of
practice.  That said, I was wondering if there were any "must reads"
related to his ideas, both supporting and critiquing them.  Though I'm
interested in hearing about any resources, I'm particularly interested
in works that discuss CoPs from a technocultural studies perspective.

Thanks for your time.

Mike
Mike Chapman
Ph.D. Student
Cultural Foundations, Technology, & Qualitative Inquiry
School of Educational Policy & Leadership
Ohio State University
http://web.me.com/mcchapman