[Air-L] Annotated list of conferences on communities & technology

Derek Hansen shakmatt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 26 08:14:28 PST 2009

The CASCI group at Maryland put together a list of
community/technology & social network conferences that may be of
interest to others on this list. See
http://casci.umd.edu/Publication_Venues . It is not meant to be a
comprehensive list (others exist on the web for that), rather it is a
list that covers conferences at the intersection of communities and
technologies (particularly those with a design focus). I'd be happy to
add others if people have specific suggestions that fit with the
broader vision of our Center (see the main page of the CASCI website
for a description). Currently our International coverage is weak, so
suggestions related to major conferences in this area would be
particularly helpful.

Derek Hansen
CASCI Director (http://casci.umd.edu)
Assistant Professor