[Air-L] Apple Mac qualitative data analysis

Luca Rossi luca.rossi at uniurb.it
Wed Feb 4 22:51:52 PST 2009

Well I don't know about nVivo 8 but ver. 7 works perfectly in
Parallels here (iMac Duo) and if you have a good amount of ram (I
suggest at least 2Gb) you can switch seamless between  win machine (Xp
is recommended) and your mac .

Anyway for minor projects I've used Hyper research (there's also a
free version that you can try) and it worked quite well for me.

Luca