[Air-L] In Search of Wiki References

Mauricio Vasquez maurvs at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 07:50:43 PST 2009

Phoebe,
Thank you for your note. Indeed, your links are quite useful and fit into
what I'm trying to convey. As I said in my original post, I will include a
new page with all references given by all respondents in Air-L.

Have a good weekend,

Mauricio Vasquez
Instructor, IDS355 Operations Management
Information and Decision Sciences Department
University of Illinois at Chicago
email: mvasqu6 at uic.edu