[Air-L] References about interviewing online?

Patricia Lange pglange at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 22 21:55:17 PST 2009

I did a piece on distributed work that addresses some benefits and challenges of online interviewing:

“Interruptions and intertasking in distributed knowledge work” National Association of Practicing Anthropologists (NAPA) Bulletin, 30(1): 128-147, September 2008.

Patricia G. Lange, Ph.D.
Institute for Multimedia Literacy
University of Southern California