[Air-L] References about interviewing online?

Abigail Groves a.groves at student.unsw.edu.au
Tue Feb 24 03:45:48 PST 2009

Hi Monica,
Thanks for your reply.  Actually I've finished my research - I interviewed
people using instant messenger, about cybersex.  If you're happy to send me
your piece about synchonous qualitative interviewing that would be great,
because that's what I did.  I won't plagiarise your work - it's the references
that I'm mainly interested in.
Cheers,
Abi