[Air-L] Defining terms: "Democracy 2.0"

KMV cuuixsilver at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 10:17:01 PST 2009

Julia, some terms to try searching: "participatory democracy" and "digital
democracy"

I think anything 2.0 runs a the risk of sounding cliched and being instantly
out of date.  It might be useful for identifying a moment in history or a
past trend.

I think the practices you are discussing need to be clearly
identified/defined and then a term that refers to those should be easier to
decide.

You are not looking at laws being recreated through a wiki; what are you
looking at?

best,

Kim

Kim De Vries