[Air-L] Research on multiple CMC environments

Derek Hansen shakmatt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 13:01:44 PST 2009

Alice, my dissertation examined the synergies of threaded conversation
(e.g., email lists) and wikis. I'll be interested to see other work
you identify.

Dissertation: http://hdl.handle.net/2027.42/57608

Article: Hansen, Derek, Ackerman, Mark, Resnick, Paul, and Munson,
Sean.  Virtual Community Maintenance with a Collaborative Repository.
Proceedings of ASIST 2007.
(http://www.si.umich.edu/~presnick/papers/asist07)

Derek