[Air-L] Ethical Concerns in online research

Marcela Musgrove mmusgrove at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 21:28:57 PST 2009

We actually just proposed a SIG on this topic for CHI 2009, so I guess
if it gets accepted I can pass along the paper.
The main references I remember offhand were several of Amy Bruckman's
papers, esp "Studying the Amateur Artist: A Perspective on Disguising
Data Collected in Human Subjects Research on the Internet".

Marcela