[Air-L] Ethical Concerns in online research

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Sat Jan 24 04:51:41 PST 2009

Being humble, Charles forgot to mention his excellent overview:
Ess, C. (2007). Internet research ethics. In A. N. Joinson, K. Y. A.
McKenna, T. Postmes & U.-D. Reips (Eds.), The Oxford handbook of
Internet psychology (pp. 487-502). Oxford, UK: Oxford University
Press.

Cheers --u

--
PD Dr. Ulf-Dietrich Reips