[Air-L] readings: street art, graffiti and new media networks

David Low subs at aanet.com.au
Sun Jan 25 18:38:37 PST 2009

Hi Esther
I did some work in this area a while back to generate a proposal for
VicHealth (we got as far as short-list).  This might be helpful, or
not, I don't know.  Could you let me know a little more about what
you are working on and why you need the readings.  Also, this
question was asked on list a couple of years back and it might be
worth your time digging into the archives.
Yours
Dr David Low
Monash University
www.understandascope.com