[Air-L] Virtual sex -- from Second Life to online sites

niels van doorn nielsvandoorn at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 02:51:14 PST 2009

Katrien Jacobs has written an interesting book about alternative sex
cultures on the web:

Jacobs, K. (2007) *Netporn: DIY Web Cultures and Sexual Politics*. Lanham,
MD: Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.

also, there's an interesting reader online from a conference about internet
pornography, held in Amsterdam in 2007. you can find it here:

http://www.networkcultures.org/_uploads/24.pdf

in addition, i just finished a paper on user-generated pornography and
gender ideology on YouPorn. it's been submitted to Convergence, but if you'd
like a copy then you can send me an email.

hope this helps a bit,

Niels