[Air-L] virtual ethnography

Sisse Siggaard Jensen sisse at ruc.dk
Thu Jan 29 01:35:57 PST 2009

Hi Laetitia,
I've carried out participatory observation in SL since late 2006 (and
studied VW since 2002), presently, I'm translating into English the two
books I've written about virtual worlds (EverQuest, Second Life,
Activeworlds), but a very preliminary English version of the SL
observations can be found on the blog: worlds.ruc.dk,
http://worlds.ruc.dk/index.php?cat=5. Use Explorer to open the file
(it's heavy due to many snapshots) - for some reason Firefox doesn't work.

Sisse ;-)