[Air-L] Social Engineering/Social Hacking anyone?

Imam Ardhianto imam.ardhianto at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 04:14:48 PST 2009

Dear Stephen

I'm also interested with this topic. I've been writing my
undergraduate thesis about the methodological implication of
researching hacking issues with ethnography approach. The major issues
arrive are the disappearing of social co-presence and the emerging
form of identity multiplicity when we interviewing. Beside, I'm also
found the difficulties to clarified a category of virtual social
space, such as hackers forum.