[Air-L] Ethical Concerns in online research

Conor Schaefer conor.schaefer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 16:03:19 PST 2009

This issue has come up very many times; search the listserv archives (e.g.
http://www.google.com/search?q=ethical+concerns&x=15&y=13&sitesearch=listserv.aoir.org).

Also, although it's recommended quite often, check out Markham and Baym's
"Internet Inquiry." There is substantial weight given to the issue of
ethical concerns in online research in some of the chapters there.