[Air-L] IR 10.0 submission site launched!

Susanna Paasonen susanna.paasonen at helsinki.fi
Tue Jan 27 05:25:54 PST 2009

Dear all,

And apologies for potential cross-posting: I tried sending the info on
the list yesterday but my attempts seem to have backfired. So here's the
retry:

I'm extremely glad to announce that the submission site for IR 10.0 -
Internet:Critical is now open, and will be until January 16. Guidelines
on proposing single papers, panels and roundtables are available on the
site. Since we are accepting full papers this year, there are a few more
options to choose from than usual - so please make sure to select the
correct link below.

Please also note that you will have to create a new user ID for the OCS
system we are using. When creating a new user ID, you also have the
option of volunteering as reviewer. Peer review plays a crucial role in
guaranteeing the overall quality of the conference, and offers to review
are very much appreciated.

For *full paper* submission please create a new user ID and password here:

     http://ocs.sfu.ca/aoir/index.php/irf/10f/user/account

and then submit your paper here:

     http://ocs.sfu.ca/aoir/index.php/irf/10f/presenter/submit/1

For *paper abstract*, *panel*, and *roundtable* submissions, please
create a
new user ID and password here:

     http://ocs.sfu.ca/aoir/index.php/ir/10/user/account

and then submit your paper here:

     http://ocs.sfu.ca/aoir/index.php/ir/10/presenter/submit/1

In case you have any technical questions concerning submissions via OCS,
please email Alex Halavais (alex at halavais.net) - thanks to whose efforts
the site is now up. With any other questions concerning submissions, do
not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your proposals!
Susanna

Susanna Paasonen