[Air-L] Research on multiple CMC environments

Pam Brewer brewerpe at appstate.edu
Thu Jan 29 07:54:17 PST 2009

Alice--

I defended my dissertation this past summer:  Case Studies in
International Virtual Workplaces.  While the dissertation didn't focus
on the genre systems you are referring to in your email, I did collect a
great deal of data on the types of CMC used by the 22 participants in
the study--always a mixture (or a system) rather than one tool.  I'm not
sure how or if I can be of help to you, but I do have these data which I
plan to use in the future, and I'd be glad to talk with you.

Best,
Pam

Pamela Estes Brewer
Assistant Professor