[Air-L] software to download yahoo group data?

Tery G teryg93 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 18:44:08 PST 2009

Hi Jeremy,

I've used yahoo2mbox as well. That gave me the messages and a few
other things. It didn't give me the info under Group Activity, though.
I'll try grabyahoogroup but the description sounds as if it doesn't
download the Group Activity either. This is the data I'm after:

Group Activity
    * Memberships
    * Moderator Activity
    * Email Commands
    * Web Features
    * Message Posts

The activity area allows you to keep track of group activity,
including email messages, membership changes, web feature usage and
changes to the group's settings.

Tery