[Air-L] Fwd: Mellon Postdocs in Humanities at Tufts (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Fri Jan 23 14:04:08 PST 2009

Pls contact Prof Ennis, not me, if interested

 Barry Wellman

  S.D. Clark Professor of Sociology, FRSC              NetLab Director
  Department of Sociology                        University of Toronto
  725 Spadina Avenue, Room 388                  Toronto Canada M5S 2J4
  http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            fax:+1-416-978-3963

  Updating history:     http://chass.utoronto.ca/oldnew/cybertimes.php