[Air-L] Livejournal Troubles?

Annette Pohlke annette at pohlke.de
Tue Jan 6 14:14:52 PST 2009

The "troublesome clique of Harry Potter erotica writers" that
LiveJournal seem to be (in)famous for will be largely unaffected, they
moved in large numbers to Insanejournal when LiveJournal started to
enforce bans on erotic content. Just a coincidence or did LiveJournal
bring down itself when it alienated a large part of its many "users
with weird obsessions"?

Annette Pohlke