[Air-L] Playful Experiences Seminar: CFP deadline closing soon!

Olli Sotamaa Olli.Sotamaa at uta.fi
Sun Jan 11 23:42:53 PST 2009

Dear all,

I just wanted to remind you that you still have a few days to submit an
abstract to the fifth annual game studies working paper seminar
organised by the Games Research Lab in the University of Tampere, this
time co-organised with Nokia Research Center. The exact abstract
deadline for Playful Experiences Seminar is Thursday, January 15, 2009.
Please consider submitting an abstract to the seminar!

Best,

Olli

Olli Sotamaa // Senior Assistant
Department of Information Studies and Interactive Media
University of Tampere, Finland
olli.sotamaa at uta.fi // www.uta.fi/~olli.sotamaa/