[Air-L] More on Ethics...

Elizabeth A Buchanan eliz1679 at uwm.edu
Mon Jan 26 07:53:14 PST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

The Ethics Working Group is beginning a revision of the 2002 Ethical Decision Making document. While the committee will be overseeing this work, the project is of course a very open process to all in our aoir community. To this end, please send me (directly) any comments you have on the existing document, if it has been useful to you, in what ways, what sorts of issues you would like to see reflected in the revision, any case studies you would like to share about your experiences with ethics boards and online research, and so on.

For your reference, the 2002 doc is at http://aoir.org/?page_id=8

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best,

e.

Elizabeth A. Buchanan, Ph.D.
Director, Center for Information Policy Research
School of Information Studies
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
cipr (at) uwm.edu

Local Co-Chair, AoIR 10