[Air-L] virtual ethnography

Denise Carter denisecarter at denisecarter.net
Thu Jan 29 00:23:12 PST 2009

Some of these might be useful
Denise

Dr Denise M. Carter
http://www.denisecarter.net

Christensen, N.B. (2003) /Inuit in Cyberspace: Embedding Offline
Identities Online/.  Copenhagen: Museum Tusculanum Press.

Correll, S. (1995) The Ethnography of an Electronic Bar.  /Journal of
Contemporary Ethnography/,/ /24 (3), p.270-299.

Hine, C. (2000) /Virtual Ethnography/.  London: Sage.

Jones, Steve (1998)(ed.)  /Doing Internet Research: Critical Issues and
Methods for Examining the Net/, ed. S.G. Jones.  London: Sage.

Mann, C. and Stewart, F. (eds.) (2000) /Internet Communication and
Qualitative Research: A Handbook for Researching Online/.  London: Sage.

Mann, C. and Stewart, F. (eds.) (2000) /Internet Communication and
Qualitative Research: A Handbook for Researching Online/.  London: Sage.

Markham, A.N. (2003) The Internet as Research Context.  In /Qualitative
Research Practice/, eds. C. Seale, J.F. Gubrium, G. Gobo and D.
Silverman.  London: Sage.

Miller, D. and Slater, D. (eds.) (2000) /The Internet: An Ethnographic
Approach/.  Oxford: Berg.

Schaap, F. (2002) /The Words That Took Us There: Ethnography In A
Virtual Reality/.  Amsterdam: Askant.