[Air-L] virtual ethnography

scott at scottmacleod.com scott at scottmacleod.com
Thu Jan 29 15:25:51 PST 2009

Here's a MIT OCW "Ethnography" course - http://tinyurl.com/dg32zg (also
http://ocw.mit.edu/OcwWeb/Science--Technology--and-Society/STS-360Ethnograph
ySpring2003/Calendar/index.htm) - but not on virtual ethnography.

In a related vein, I'm looking for a "Virtual Ethnography" syllabus from
MIT, Cal, Stanford, Cambridge, Ivy League schools, the Sorbonne, University
of Munich, University of Chicago, etc. Are there any syllabi out there that
you know of on "Virtual Ethnography" vis-a-vis MIT's above?

Scott

scottmacleod.com