[Air-L] Ask Your Lawmaker

Deborah Elizabeth Finn deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
Mon Jan 12 06:52:53 PST 2009

Dear Murrary, Steve, Tom, and other AIR Colleagues,

Thanks for your thought-provoking reflections!

I do want to clarify a point:  the "Ask Your Lawmaker" widget is not a
tool that I developed and launched.  Capitol News Connection is the
nonprofit, nonpartisan news agency that is responsible for it, and
Melinda Wittstock is the driving force behind it.

   Melinda Wittstock
   Bureau Chief / Founder / Executive Director
   Capitol New Connection
   Email:  <mwittstock at cncnews.org>
   Phone: 202.546.8650
   Fax: 202.546.0283

I'd like to encourage you to be in touch with her with your ideas.

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn
Cyber-Yenta
Boston, Massachusetts, USA
deborah_elizabeth_finn at post.harvard.edu
www.cyber-yenta.org
Skype:  Deborah909
Twitter: Deborah909
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/deborah909

"Nothing softeneth the Arrogance of our Nature
like a Mixture of some Frailties. It is by them
that we are best told, that we must not strike
too hard upon others....They pull our Rage by
the sleeve and whisper Gentleness to us in our
censures."
-George Savile (1633 - 1695)