[Air-L] TKUV

William Hudson william.hudson316 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:06:37 PST 2009

Ralph
  Many thanks, the link will suffice - it is a monster of a document and will take some reading as it is, the amendment is mentioned here: http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=de&u=http://bundesrecht.juris.de/tk_v_2005/BJNR313600005.html&prev=/search%3Fq%3DBundestrojaner%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-GB:official%26hs%3D6X7#BJNR313600005BJNG000100000
and does appear to be an Article of the TKUV
  William

William Hudson schrieb:
> I am hoping to be able to find a [perfect] translation into English of
> the German telecommunications monitoring regulation (TKUV),
> particularly one that includes the most recent, January 2008 I believe,
>  amendments. Anybody able to help?

There is an official translation on the website of the German Ministry
for Internal Affairs:

<http://www.bmwi.de/BMWi/Redaktion/PDF/Gesetz/TKUEV-deutsch-englisch,property=pdf,bereich=bmwi,sprache=de,rwb=true.pdf>

This is from 2005, though. I am not aware of amendments from 2008. If you
mean the data retention bill: This was incorporated into a different law
(Telekommunikationsgesetz).

Best, Ralf