[Air-L] Virtual sex -- from Second Life to online sites

Alex Halavais alex at halavais.net
Tue Jan 27 08:37:17 PST 2009

I put together a brief reader for my undergrad course in cyberporn
several years back. There are still some copies floating around out
there: "Cyberporn & Society." Probably won't get you too far if you
are doing research or already have a good grounding in the issues, but
provides a bit of an introduction. Less on virtual sex, more on
pornography.

- Alex