[Air-L] looking for a collaborative real-time editor

Dana Rotman danarot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 11:57:53 PST 2009

Yes, it's a very useful collaborative tool.
However, it is advisable to be aware of GoogleDocs relatively un-secure
nature: its terms of use allow Google and its "Subsidiaries and Affiliates"
access to whatever content is posted on GoogleDocs. They also allow Google
to unilaterally remove, flag, and filter any/all of the posted content.
Also, Google's privacy agreement (which also governs GoogleDocs) is
extremely liberal.

Dana

Dana Rotman
PhD student