[Air-L] looking for a collaborative real-time editor

Christian Nelson xianknelson at mac.com
Wed Jan 28 12:23:06 PST 2009

The original request was for a word processor which allows
collaborators to see edits as they are made. As I understand it,
Googledocs doesn't quite do this. I think you have to save an edit
before your collaborators can see it. Isn't this so? I thought I heard
of a processor that displays all edits precisely when they are being
made, but can't find it now.
--Christian Nelson