[Air-L] Stimulus spending on brodband

Dominik M. Rosenauer rosenauer at mac.com
Thu Jan 29 02:15:55 PST 2009

I can speak for Austria, where the installation of broadband internet was
supported by the ministry of finance.  when you used broadband you had a
tax benefit. Thus the broadband rate "expleded" from 2003 to 2008: 10,3% >
15,9% > 23,1% > 33,1% > 46,1% > 54,5% and it is now the most common way to
go online in private households

best

Dominik

Am 29.01.2009, 00:36 Uhr, schrieb Peter Timusk <ptimusk at sympatico.ca>:

> In Canada our countries budget just passed or will pass tomorrow. It
> includes stimulus spending on broadband for rural areas any thoughts on
> this?
>
> Can other nationals in other countries report you regions spending on
> Internet and of course the climate for research spending on Internet?
>

> Peter Timusk,
> B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
> Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa (2006-2010).
> just trying to stay linear.
> Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.

mag.phil. dominik m. rosenauer

klinischer und gesundheitspsychologe