[Air-L] Judging privacy violations

minav at luminainteractive.com minav at luminainteractive.com
Mon Jul 20 01:59:12 PDT 2009

-- Apologies for posting again but webmail formatting can be unforgiving--

Dear all
We are running a study to understand how everyday situations (both offline and online) that may pose privacy concerns are appraised. We hope to discover the types of judgments most prevalent in privacy infringements. This survey takes at most 20 minutes to complete and your responses are anonymous. I would be grateful if you would consider participating and forwarding to others who could assist us.

http://luminainteractive.com/questionnaire.htm

Thank you
Mina Vasalou
Post-doc researcher