[Air-L] continuous partial attention

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Sun Jul 5 15:13:01 PDT 2009

Linda Stone, now a consultant, ex MSR, has written smart stuff on
"continuous partial attention" which most of us do on and off line. (And
well before the internet -- ever talk and drive a car simultaneously).

The articles I've seen have been smart essays. I don't know if there has
been the psych-type controlled experiments that you may be looking for.

 Happy Canada Day Weekend!

 Barry Wellman