[Air-L] Seminar about Social Networks Online and Offline in Brazil

Caroline Haythornthwaite haythorn at illinois.edu
Mon Jul 6 05:55:08 PDT 2009

Greetings Brazilian AoIRers! I´ve been busy with lectures at IBICT (Brazilian institute for information in science and technology), being very well taken care of by my host Professor Gilda Olinto.

And in translation -- the talks given so far include a series on E-learning, and these talks:
-- Online networks, crowds and communities
-- Learning, knowledge and information networks

This week in Rio
-- Entrepreneurial Networks
-- Social Networks and Social Network Analysis

I will be in Rio to nearly the end of July, and would welcome meeting up with AoIRers here. Please do come to the lectures if you can and sorry not to think of sending this out earlier to the list.

/Caroline