[Air-L] Request for computer-aided survey software or provider

Lois Scheidt lscheidt at indiana.edu
Fri Jul 17 11:04:50 PDT 2009

Greetings,

A colleague of mine asked me if I knew of any software/provider who could
support them in their research and while I don't know names I'm betting
someone on this list does. What they want is either software or a provider
that will allow participants to call in and be guided through a short series
of multiple choice questions...lets say 25 or less questions though in truth
I think it's more like 10. From their perspective no human operator is
required...though having one never hurts. So do any of you have expereince
with this technology and either a software package or a provider to
recommend?

Thanks
Lois
--
Lois Ann Scheidt
Doctoral Candidate - School of Library and Information Science, Indiana