[Air-L] PS: Who to UnFollow

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Jul 1 09:47:05 PDT 2009

PS: One other dynamic I've self-observed:
The more followers I have, the more I get.

While this might seem like Merton/Matthew 101: those who have, get more
I had expected the opposite: a ceiling effect on the truly modest grounds
that I can't be That Interesting to That Many people.

Rather, it appears to be a snowball effect. People who see some of
my tweets on a Peep they are following decide to follow me.

Worth modeling with multiple starting points for the sample.

 Happy Canada Day!

 Barry Wellman