[Air-L] research on older people's use of social networking sites

Paul M.A. Baker pmbaker1 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 25 09:10:48 PDT 2009

I am likewise curious, as we are interested in the use of social
networking by people with disabilities, who can, in some cases share
similar characteristics of limitation.

-||-
  Paul M.A. Baker, Ph.D., Director of Research
  Center for Advanced Communications Policy (CACP)
  Georgia Institute of Technology
  500 10th St. NW #312
  Atlanta, GA 30332 404.385.4618 [paul.baker at cacp.gatech.edu]
  www.cacp.gatech.edu / www.wirelessrerc.org