[Air-L] Death/Migration of an online community

Warren Allen wsa25 at drexel.edu
Thu Jun 4 05:04:21 PDT 2009

Ruth, if you haven't already discovered them, you might find some
value ethics-wise in the following:

Bruckman, A. (2006). Teaching Students to Study Online Communities
Ethically. Journal of Information Ethics, 15(2), 82-98.

Hudson, J. M., & Bruckman, A. (2004). " Go Away": Participant
Objections to Being Studied and the Ethics of Chatroom Research. The
Information Society, 20(2), 127-139.

~Warren