[Air-L] CFP--Ethical Challenges: final reminder

Robert Mason rmmason at u.washington.edu
Sun Jun 7 18:03:56 PDT 2009

Subject: CFP: Ethical Challenges in Cyberspace Research and Design

HICSS-43 January 5-8, 2010

As we undertake research and design information systems, we make implicit and explicit choices that have political and ethical implications.  Papers (both empirical and conceptual) are requested for these sessions at HICSS that discuss the range of cultural behavior and decisions exhibited in an increasingly networked world.    For more information about the scope and possible topics in this mini-track, see the following site or contact one of the co-chairs:

http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_43/minitracks/os-ecc.htm

Robert M. Mason
rmmason at u.washington.edu<mailto:rmmason at u.washington.edu>

Kevin Gallagher
kevin.gallagher at nku.edu<mailto:kevin.gallagher at nku.edu>

Antonino Vaccaro
vaccaro at andrew.cmu.edu<mailto:vaccaro at andrew.cmu.edu>

Important dates:

Anytime before June 15:  submit abstract to mini-track chair for feedback

June 15:  last day to submit full manuscript for review

Aug. 15:  notification of acceptances (at least one author must immediately make arrangements to attend)

Sept 15:  submission of final papers; at least one author must register

Oct. 15:  paper without at least one author registered will be deleted from proceedings

For more information about the entire conference, with links to other mini-track descriptions, see the HICSS 43 homepage<http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_43/apahome43.htm>