[Air-L] CFP: Social Networking in Cyberspace conference: April, 2010

m.thelwall at blueyonder.co.uk m.thelwall at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 10:25:50 PDT 2009

The University of Wolverhampton will be holding the first Social
Networking in Cyberspace conference on 23rd of April, 2010. We invite
potential presenters to submit an abstract for peer review by the 30th of
October 2009.

All presenters will be asked to submit a paper and the International
Journal of Internet Science (http://ijis.net/) will be publishing a
peer-reviewed selection of the best papers from the conference.

Postgraduate poster competition
We will be running a postgraduate poster competition on the day of the
conference.  Prizes will be awarded for the best posters on the day.  We
invite postgraduate students to submit an abstract by October 30th 2009
for consideration.

Confirmed Keynote speakers
Professor Mike Thelwall http://www.scit.wlv.ac.uk/~cm1993/mycv.html
Dr Monica Whitty