[Air-L] Data sharing and collaboration in qualitative research

Jankowski nickjan at xs4all.nl
Mon Jun 15 11:06:02 PDT 2009

Dan:

You might find the following JCMC article relevant:

Carlson, S., and Anderson, B. (2007). What are data? The many kinds
of data and their implications for data re-use. Journal of
Computer-Mediated Communication, 12(2), article 15.
<http://jcmc.indiana.edu/vol12/issue2/carlson.html>http://jcmc.indiana.edu/vol12/issue2/carlson.html

Some of the other contributions to that issue of JCMC also relate to
(qualitative) data sharing and collaboration.

Nick Jankowski

Visiting Fellow
Virtual Knowledge Studio for the Humanities and Social Sciences
Royal Netherlands Academy of Arts and Sciences
Cruquiusweg 31
1019 AT Amsterdam, NL
nickjan at xs4all.nl
<http://www.virtualknowledgestudio.nl/wiki/index.php/Main/HomePage>VKS