[Air-L] University policies on social media

Michael Zimmer zimmerm at uwm.edu
Mon Jun 22 13:04:57 PDT 2009

Holly - this is an intriguing request. Do you know if the policy is
meant to regulate social media use by university faculty,
administration, and/or students?  What prompted the perceived need for
such a policy, and what are the intended effects?

I foresee interesting debates & challenges ahead....

-michael zimmer

--
Michael Zimmer, PhD
Assistant Professor, School of Information Studies
e: zimmerm at uwm.edu
w: www.michaelzimmer.org