[Air-L] Online tools for conducting project evaluations

Quentin Merritt quentin at wingspan-consulting.co.uk
Thu Jun 25 03:39:46 PDT 2009

Hi. Does anyone have any experience of using online social networking /
learning platforms (eg Blackboard, Elgg, Faceboook, Linkedin, Myspace,
Moodle, Ning) for conducting evaluation projects? Or know of any books or
articles on this subject? Or using specific online tools such as
Surveymonkey for evaluations?

For info:

.         This is the topic for my MBA dissertation

.         I am about to use one of the above in a pilot study

.         The work I do is mainly in the public and third (ie
voluntary/community) sectors in Cumbria in the UK

.         The projects I evaluate are typically concerned with tackling
inequality and disadvantage experienced by specific groups as a result of
issues relating to age, disability, ethnicity, health, poverty, rurality,
etc

Many thanks

Quentin

  _____

 Quentin Merritt

Wingspan Consulting Ltd

39 Wordsworth St, Keswick, Cumbria, CA12 4BZ

Tel: 017687 72730.  Mobile: 077487 54689

Company registration number: 05778211

 <http://www.wingspan-consulting.co.uk/> www.wingspan-consulting.co.uk