[Air-L] Quantitative research in information systems

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Thu Jun 25 09:20:41 PDT 2009

Here are many available data sets about the Internet in terms of use.
This is an area I work in. I consider quantitative to mean measured by
numbers. So would think you mean data sets of numbers so Use of the
Internet comes to mind.

There are OECD data sets, US and Canada and many others.
.

Peter Timusk,
B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa.
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.
Kiitos Paljon,  Merci,  and thank you.