[Air-L] Internet User Research

Denise N. Rall denrall at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 29 16:13:20 PDT 2009

There's been a bit of research on naive computer users in advanced technological environments, if I have understood the question correctly.

Robinson, L. H. and K. J. Thoms (2001). "A longitudinal study of college student computer knowledge." Journal of Computer Information Systems Fall 2001: 9-12.

There was something recently in the Chronicle of Higher Education on this but I can't locate it at the moment.

Cheers, Denise

Denise N. Rall, PhD. Special Projects, Faculty of Arts & Science,  Southern Cross University, Lismore NSW 2480 AUSTRALIA
Mobile +(61) (0)438 233 344 http://www.scu.edu.au/schools/esm/staff/pages/drall/
Join the Association of Internet Researchers http://aoir.org
Internet Research 10.0, October 7-11, Milwaukee, WI, USA